Welcome to Sustainability at work, our 2014 Sustainability Report.
This report captures our commitment to clearly communicating our approach, achievements and challenges as we bring sustainability to the next level across our organization.
Throughout 2015, we’ll continue adding information to this section to reflect our growth and progress along our sustainability journey. For a ‘quick read’ on this journey, take a look at our 2014 Sustainability Report Summary.
Sustainability at work includes sections on:
Sustainability at work
Sustainability at work is about understanding and maximizing how, through our engineering expertise and services, we make a difference. This includes:
- Helping clients obtain project approval
- Sourcing, hiring and investing locally to build local prosperity and capacity
- Reducing our energy consumption, resource use and carbon emissions
- Engaging with communities and stakeholders around sustainability issues
- Earning our social license to operate
- Further embedding sustainability in our processes, projects and decisions