We deliver projects that transform the world by bringing opportunities and sustainable solutions to communities. We are also transforming ourselves as we find new ways to offer innovative solutions for our customers and deliver greater value to our stakeholders. Find out what‘s new at SNC-Lavalin. Read our latest press releases and feature stories and stay connected with us through social media.
Latest Press Releases
SNC-Lavalin (TSX: SNC) is pleased to announce that it has been awarded two rail and transit contracts in the United States.
SNC-Lavalin (TSX:SNC) is pleased to announce that SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering (SLFE), an engineering consultancy partnership between SNC-Lavalin and Dr. Zuhair Fayez, has been awarded a five-year extension to its existing General Engineering Services Plus (GES+) contract with Saudi Aramco, with three one-year options to extend.
SNC-Lavalin (TSX: SNC) is pleased to announce that on December 30, 2016, it reached financial close on the sale of its Real Estate Facilities Management business in Canada to Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions. The agreement for this sale was announced on June 30, 2016.
SNC-Lavalin - Netiquette
We're happy to welcome you to an online community of engineering enthusiasts. Our intent is to build an engaging environment that allows a meaningful dialogue amongst professionals, students, job-seekers, journalists, bloggers, and other interested parties. We will answer your questions as quickly and transparently as possible. To encourage a fruitful discussion, below are a few suggestions for engaging on our pages:
Have fun, be honest, celebrate success and use good judgment in your discussions.
- We will exclude comments concerning potential or current litigations or disputes.
- Off-topic posts may be moved or deleted without notice if we believe they interfere with the current discussion.
- By posting content on our pages, you give us unlimited permission to use and distribute your content for any purpose.
- Opinions expressed on our pages are the authors' personal views and do not necessarily reflect those of SNC-Lavalin.
- We will not accept, and reserve the right to remove, any content which is unlawful, inappropriate/obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusing or unrelated to SNC-Lavalin, at our sole discretion and without prior notice.