The rapid expansion of international industrial projects has led to considerable demand for non-process infrastructure, utilities, telecommunications and offsite facilities. At SNC-Lavalin we have extensive international experience, from front-end engineering design through to construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-ups across a variety of utility and infrastructure requirements in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
We offer a multi-disciplined, fully-integrated service and through a combination of global and local knowledge, expertise and experience has afforded us a reputation of delivering quality turnkey utility and offsite facilities from beginning to end to our clients.
Our integrated approach is successful because we have an established network of in-house engineering, procurement and fabrication resources. With a strong track record of executing projects across the world, often in difficult and challenging environments, we have people who understand the political and regulatory issues of the communities within which we work and who can quickly find solutions. Our international procurement offices identify qualified suppliers, and inspect their products and materials to ensure prompt delivery of products to the project site.
Our engineering and design services cover all disciplines including process, civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation, control systems, HVAC and telecommunications.
Our Capabilities and Experience
- Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED) and detailed design
- Project management, process design
- Full multi-disciplined EPC for small to medium-sized utility and offsite plants
- Construction management support services
- Direct construction for utility and offsite plants
- Supply and shipping
- Mechanical completion
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up supervision and execution
- Maintenance and operations support for facility owners